Friday, March 7, 2014

runnin' on empty, faith and black coffee

When you're this tired and working this hard, pretty much everything is either devastating or hilarious. Thank goodness, we still laugh all the time.

"I should be doing philosophy homework, but I really just want to read about Somali pirates." -Johnston

"She's the coolest person this side of an unspecified geographical landmark!" -Davis

"A single woman in possession of quinoa salad must be in want of a husband." -Lisa

"We call this the capitalist cake because the icing isn't evenly distributed." -Alice

"Guys! It's really hard to sweep and eat crackers at the same time!" -Johnston

"I just heard a cowbell. Calgary, anyone?" -Johnston

"I wish Peyton Manning was my uncle." -Johnston

"Lisa gets excited about cathedrals like I get excited about books and free food." -SG

Lisa: "SG, there's a sign over there that says Free Books."
SG: "WHAT!"
Lisa: "Just kidding, I just wanted to see you soar and then crash."

"Sometimes I just want to be Sarah Palin. But then I change my mind." -Johnston

"I was going to read my Augustine's Confessions but I ran out of time... Well actually, I just ran out of the time I was willing to spend on homework." -SG

"I think the Duggar family should collaborate with Duck Dynasty. It could really get off the ground. Nineteen ducks and quacking!" -Davis

Bethany: "Do you have something for me to lay my head on?"
Zack: "You can use my kilt."

"Ooh, my back just went clippety-clack!" -Johnston

"Can I borrow your pencil? I need to part my hair." -Johnston

"Warm and cold... they're just temperatures, right? I mean, who needs them?" -Davis

SG: "I have this friend that is a super one-upper and-"
Davis: "Oh yeah? Well I have TWO friends that are super one-uppers."

SG: "We're all going to the monastery this weekend."
Adrienne: "Don't pick up any bad habits!"

No comments:

Post a Comment